We have played in a lot of complex's over the year's and this is by far the best complex around in the SouthEast. First rate complex and people. It's well worth the price. Best of luck!! You have a great complex!!
This park is AMAZING! The entire facility is in pristine condition. We spent the last 4 days here and enjoyed every minute! The concession stand food was delicious and reasonable! The gift store has a great selection also. The young lady working the gift shop was very friendly and helpful. I recommend anyone that has the opportunity to play here to do so. Also, take the time and learn the history of the park, it’s a great story of repurposing a family business for all of us crazy baseball families to enjoy. The views are spectacular and pray for an evening game, it’s even more beautiful at sunset!
Top- notch facilities and turf fields with gorgeous water views from every field.
Facilities were very nice and clean. 'Once in a lifetime' is fitting for this venue.
An awesome ballpark. We have played all over and this is hands down the best we’ve seen. Also owner is super nice and great staff as well. We will be back!!
Beautiful park... the boys had a blast! Got the opportunity to run the scoreboard for a few of our teams games and met the owner in doing so. He was very helpful and friendly; his teenaged son is also very polite and respectful. Great family owned business! Keep doing what your doing!!!!
Great park. Great experience for the kids and coaches alike. Couple older boys liked hitting home runs into the water. Great facility. Swing and Swine located on the property is great food too. We’ll be back.
Amazing facility! Thank you for building this for our kids to enjoy for years to come. Well done!
Don’t Miss Out on these Upcoming Events!
Choosing the best destination for your baseball experience can be frustrating and overwhelming.
Shipyard Park makes your experience easy, fun and memorable!
- 20 acre facility surrounded by the beautiful Wando River
- Including three youth-size fields and two collegiate-size fields
- Riverfront walking path with pavilions throughout the park
- Nautical themed playground for children
- State-of-the-art indoor training facility, press boxes, scoreboards, field surfaces and covered stands
- Fantastic concessions area run by local restauranteurs
- Top-of-the-line AstroTurf specifically designed for baseball play, true bounces and natural speed of the game
- Advanced technology with more fiber than fill, sand base to perform like real sports turf
- “AstroFlect” fiber only by AstroTurf that helps cool the playing surface
- Avoid rainouts and extend the playability along with multipurpose uses
The Shipyard Park is excited to announce that your games at our ballpark will be covered by the HiCast Sports Network. We’re putting the game in your hands so you can watch live or on-demand and share the Moments that Matter™ with the people who matter most. Anytime. Anywhere. On any device.
- 17,500 square foot climate-controlled training facility containing batting cages and an infield with two levels of viewing areas
- Ship store with lots of gifts – balls, bats, gloves, t-shirt, hats, outerwear and more!
- Facility can be configured for batting practice and drills, but also can be set up for other sports and events
- Players at all levels from youth to MLB play and train at Shipyard Park
- Attracting teams and organizations at the highest skill and competition levels
- Shipyard Park hosts events for all ages and skill levels
- Professional instruction from current/former college and MLB players and scouts
- Shipyard Park offers individual, group and team instruction
- Active and growing youth development league
- Training to help improve strength, speed and address proper nutrition
- Voted #1 in the US by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel+Leisure
- Charleston International Airport less than 20 miles from Shipyard Park and is served by all major carriers
- Multiple hotels in close proximity
- Charleston, South Carolina, was voted the second-best city in the world and the best city in America and Canada